Over the past few years, UAE has become a business hub all over the world. Thousands of foreign investors are running free-zone and Mainland Company in Dubai. However, there are plenty of benefits of setting up a Mainland Company as there is no restriction of expanding your business globally. But when it comes to business setup in Dubai Mainland, you need to find a local or national sponsor for Company formation, and the ratio of a partnership is as follow:
- Local sponsor – 51%
- Foreign investor- 49%
Why choose a Mainland Company in Dubai?
Over the last three decades, Dubai has transformed incredibility, and now it’s leading many countries in the world. Today, Dubai is considered one of the most successful places for businesses and tourists. Dubai is situated in a wonderful location that joins the East and West. The Government is making sure to provide excellent infrastructure and offering business-friendly policies to foreign investors. Therefore, this place attracts people to start Mainland Company in Dubai.
Benefits of Setting up a business in Dubai mainland:
- You don’t have to pay corporate or personal tax.
- You can form a Mainland Company with little investment.
- Dubai Mainland Company allows you to expand your business in UAE and even across the country. But when you prefer a free-zone company setup in UAE, you don’t have such facilities as they restrict you to run your business in their specific zone.
- There are plenty of options for business activities as compared to free-zone companies. In Mainland, there is no such limitation for Company Formation and business activities. Moreover, you can freely trade across the city or country. But free-zone areas do not allow you to choose more business activities.
- One of the great benefits of Company Formation in Dubai Mainland is you can open your Company office anywhere in Dubai. This way, you cannot only trade with local market but it also allows you to open many branches of your Company in UAE.
- Another great benefit of setting up Mainland Company is they are allowed to get Government tenders, but free-zone companies cannot apply for government tenders or contracts. They are only allowed to run their commercial business.
- Mainland companies are allowed to issue several Visas on their business license. However, the number of Visas depends on your office space.
- In Mainland Company, there is no restriction of currency.